Travel Insurance Companies
Travel insurance should be inexpensive, simple to apply for, and most importantly – fast and easy to make a claim! That’s why we love World Nomads Travel Insurance.
World Nomads Travel Insurance
- World Nomads lets you buy and submit claims online, even after you’ve left home.
- It covers important stuff like trip cancellation, overseas medical, evacuation, baggage, and a range of adventure sports and activities.
- Competitive pricing so you don’t have to think about whether travel insurance is worth it or not.
things you should know about travel insurance from WorldNomads.com
- Trusted reliable underwriters WorldNomads.com is backed by a suite of strong, secure, specialist travel insurers who provide you with great cover, 24-hour emergency assistance, and the highest levels of support and claims management when you need it most.
- Value for money with the cover you need. WorldNomads.com provides cover for what’s important for travelers from over 130 countries. By focusing on what you need and leaving out what you don’t, World Nomad’s prices are some of the most competitive online.
- Flexibility when you need it most. Had a change of plans? You can buy more cover or claim online while you are still away. You can even buy a World Nomads policy if you’re already traveling.
- Cover a range of adventure activities. From skiing & snowboarding in New Zealand to whitewater rafting in Colorado, WorldNomads.com covers a range of adventure activities, giving you peace of mind to get the most from your travels.
- World Nomads keeps you traveling safely. All WorldNomads.com members have access to up-to-date travel safety alerts, as well as travel safety advice and tips online through the World Nomads Travel Safety Hub.
- Commitment to exceptional customer service. World Nomads wants to make sure you get the most from your travel insurance. You can find out more about why travel insurance is important for your trip or get a free and easy quote not just by completing the quick form below.
Get your free quote now
If you have any questions about your travel insurance or travel safety in general, please contact WorldNomads.com directly.